Add Your Page Heading Text Here
In most homes and businesses, a garage door is by far the heaviest moving piece of equipment. In order for these garage door to last a lifetime and prevent any sudden failures, these doors need to be properly adjusted and maintained. With proper and timely maintenance program your garage door can keep operating smoothly for years to come while avoiding surprise break downs when you least expect them. Call us and ask about our maintenance program that ensures the best service for your garage door. We use our garage doors nearly every day, therefore wear and tear cannot be avoided. A planned maintenance program is the right way to go if you want to reduce the need for major future repairs and keep your garage door running in perfect working condition.
Here’s a glimpse of what a maintenance garage door plan will offer:
- Inspecting rollers, cables, chains, tracks, bottom bars and any kind alignment needed
- Tightening hinges, couplings, back hangs, track brackets and drums
- Adjusting brake, clutch and limit assemblies
- Lubricating rollers, hinges, chain hoists, release mechanisms and shaft bearings
- Examining door controls, safety mechanisms and the garage door operator itself
Clearly you can see that there are plenty of parts involved in keeping our garage door operating perfectly. With our unique maintenance program you’ll have the security of a long lasting operating garage door with minimum major repairs down the road and no unexpected setbacks. Contact us today and ask for more details.